Anyone need editing of admissions essays?

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Admissions: 2002 - 2003 Archive: November 2003 Archive: Anyone need editing of admissions essays?
By Bethjanelle (Bethjanelle) on Tuesday, November 11, 2003 - 01:44 pm: Edit

Alright, I've been writing these essays non-stop, and I've decided that it'd be nice to have some direct correspondence with some of you in order to get the best advice on the editing process. I am more than willing to exchange essays with anyone in order to provide a refreshing viewpoint on what should be done or changed with these essays. So, if anyone's interested, let me know.

Beth

By Jimjunior (Jimjunior) on Tuesday, November 11, 2003 - 02:31 pm: Edit

yeah, I have got a rough draft of my common ap essay and would be willing to exchange. How would you like to go about doing that?

By Bethjanelle (Bethjanelle) on Tuesday, November 11, 2003 - 02:53 pm: Edit

Anyone wanting to exchange, e-mail it to J_Beth@hotmail.com And to make things easier, I'd appreciate it if you labeled the subjuct simply "College Essay" That way I know what it is, and it doesn't get thrown away. If you are in a rush, let me know, I'm usually pretty good about reading things and putting out my ideas quickly.

Thanks again

By Fiza (Fiza) on Thursday, November 13, 2003 - 07:44 pm: Edit

My emails in the profile. Lets trade!

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page