BEST PRIVATE COLLEGE COUNSELORS? HELP NEEDED!

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Admissions: 2002 - 2003 Archive: October 2003 Archive: BEST PRIVATE COLLEGE COUNSELORS? HELP NEEDED!
By Howdydoody (Howdydoody) on Thursday, October 30, 2003 - 10:04 am: Edit

I want to get some quick help with my application, and I am trying to decide who to buy some time off of. Does anyone recommend one service over another? I type in "college counseling" and get 500 firms and have no way of comparing them. It would be great to get someone who was actually an admissions officer at one time. Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you.

By Carolyn (Carolyn) on Thursday, October 30, 2003 - 02:01 pm: Edit

Try College Confidential - the owners of this site - you can go to their home page by clicking on home at right. Dave Berry and his staff are very professional and knowledgable. It appears they offer a money-back guarantee of satisfaction as well. I have heard good reports about their services from people who have used them. Their prices look very reasonable compared to some other services I've looked at. (and no I am not an employee of College Confidential!)

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page