The UC Personal Statement?

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Admissions: 2002 - 2003 Archive: October 2003 Archive: The UC Personal Statement?
By Chemyst (Chemyst) on Friday, October 24, 2003 - 08:19 pm: Edit

Hey all! I think I know what I want to write about in the UC's personal statement, it's just I want to know whether one has to go by the exact format or not. I like getting a little creative, and for not to be able to show that on my essay would be a bit discouraging, if not disadvantageous for my application. So does one have to stay with this exact formatting? Also, there's something else that really sucks. I have a 1340 and a 1350 SAT score. However, if I were applying to Ivies (can't because of complicated financial aid situation) it would be a 1400 since on one I have a 700 V and on the other a 700 M. Will a UC campus see both of these scores? Or only the self-reported ones? I'm quite confused. Thanks!

By Afk (Afk) on Saturday, October 25, 2003 - 12:02 am: Edit

UCs will see both 1340 and 1350. Eventually. If you got two 700's I strongly recommend you take the November or December SAT again.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page