Do I have a shot at stanford or yale

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Admissions: 2002 - 2003 Archive: October 2003 Archive: Do I have a shot at stanford or yale
By Ratserutuf (Ratserutuf) on Wednesday, October 22, 2003 - 08:11 pm: Edit

My GPA is 4.4000, class rank 20/507
im on the swim team, waterpolo
will be joining the academic dacathlon and newspaper next year. havent taken any tests, just the psat this past saturday. im a junior. i plan to take the ACT soon. Im african american(male), will be the first person in my family to go to college. extremely poor. Thanks

By Princesanegrita (Princesanegrita) on Wednesday, October 22, 2003 - 08:25 pm: Edit

Here's the deal. Work your tail off, study hard don't be a sluggard...nice GPA, keep it up. Don't you dare let anyone inflate your ego, nothing is sure. But don't think that you dont have a shot at anywhere you want if you put in work. you're NOT poor, you're economically disadvataged. A word from 2-pac "keep your head up" and that's word.... if you want to talk to someone who was in your position about 12 months ago..

By Judeezy36 (Judeezy36) on Wednesday, October 22, 2003 - 10:09 pm: Edit

anything is possible my brotha, anything... def. keep ya head up... im feelin your aspirations man,
1-

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page