Corrections after submitting Cornell application?

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Admissions: 2002 - 2003 Archive: October 2003 Archive: Corrections after submitting Cornell application?
By The_Slc_Bug (The_Slc_Bug) on Wednesday, October 22, 2003 - 04:51 pm: Edit

Hey parents,

I'm applying to transfer to Cornell University for the Spring of 2004. Juniors are required to declare a major and complete all prerequisites before applying; however, I'm a sophomore. I have chosen anthropology, and in the question asked about utilizing programs at my chosen college to further academic goals, I provided course names to some Introductory courses (i.e. ones to fulfill the prerequisites for the major); I found these courses on the website and terms are not specified. Now, however, they've actually sent me an extensive course book (which I didn't request?) that holds all the information about the major, etc., and it turns out that the two I mentioned are only available in the Fall. I'm not sure if I should send in a letter that states classes I would take immediately upon my arrival to the school. Basically, here's the question: is this a big deal? After all, they didn't provide the course book until well after I applied, but I still wish that I could have articulated a better "plan," and I'm wondering if this is still possible (or if I should just cross my fingers and let it go). Thanks.

the Slc bug.

(I mean, it could just be that I'm overreacting becuase I really want to go there, right? The question didn't ask for courses, just to show how you would use their program....)

By The_Slc_Bug (The_Slc_Bug) on Wednesday, October 22, 2003 - 04:52 pm: Edit

Oops, not "hey parents." Hey "everyone." heh.

By The_Slc_Bug (The_Slc_Bug) on Wednesday, October 22, 2003 - 09:19 pm: Edit

bump

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page