College Board/SAT Score Sending

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Admissions: 2002 - 2003 Archive: October 2003 Archive: College Board/SAT Score Sending
By Nshah9617 (Nshah9617) on Saturday, October 11, 2003 - 05:21 pm: Edit

Hi,

When i registered for my SAT II (October 11), i chose 3 schools to have my "scores" sent to.

Does this mean that my previous AP/SAT I/Past SAT II scores will be mailed as well, or that only the SAT II scores that i registered for, will be sent?

Thanks alot

By Neona (Neona) on Saturday, October 11, 2003 - 05:24 pm: Edit

Your previous SAT II scores will be sent as well. The others will not.

By Soozievt (Soozievt) on Sunday, October 12, 2003 - 12:13 am: Edit

Hmm...not sure that sounds right. I think all past SAT and SAT2 scores would be on the score report. At least I hope so. My daughter waited to this last test date (today's) to have all scores sent to colleges and I assumed that will now have all her SAT and SAT2 scores from the past, as well as today on it. I do not think you are correct that it would only have SAT2 scores on it. Most score reports that we have in hand have SATs and SAT2s on the same page. Correct me if I am wrong.
Susan

By Ellemenope (Ellemenope) on Sunday, October 12, 2003 - 11:56 am: Edit

Susan, you are right. All SAT scores (1 and 2s) come on the same sheet. Whenever you have a report sent, current and all prior scores will show. AP scores are a different animal and require a different report sent. But I haven't seen any school requiring an AP report sent until the end of the school year.

By Mcp (Mcp) on Monday, October 13, 2003 - 11:28 am: Edit

Susan
You are right.SAT1 and SAT 2 scores are on same page and get sent

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page