Nov 1st SAT Scores ok for Nov 15th ED?

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Admissions: 2002 - 2003 Archive: October 2003 Archive: Nov 1st SAT Scores ok for Nov 15th ED?
By Xtech (Xtech) on Monday, October 06, 2003 - 01:41 pm: Edit

I'm applying to Johns Hopkins with a 1380(730v/650m) SAT, and am retaking my SAT's on November 1st. If I rush my scores I was wondering if they would get in in time for the November 15th ED deadline? Also, if they didn't get in by then but got in before they evaluated my application would they look at them?

By Sid_Mathur (Sid_Mathur) on Monday, October 06, 2003 - 03:24 pm: Edit

i'm pretty sure they'll get them. I'm taking the SAT IIs on november 1st for johns hopkins

By Spiffybrownboy (Spiffybrownboy) on Monday, October 06, 2003 - 03:44 pm: Edit

They may allow the November test date or they may not. On their website, it specifically says that standardized testing should be done in October for early decision. I, too, am applying early decision, and registered for the SAT's next Saturday because I thought November was too late. You would want to check that, though.

By Jinhamasaki (Jinhamasaki) on Monday, October 06, 2003 - 07:10 pm: Edit

I want to apply ealry to most of my colleges. However, the only test I have is the Sept 27th ACT. If I submit the application, and take the other exams later,will they still update with the newer scores?
Or should I just wait until I finish those tests. U of Mich and Purdue reccommend applications in by October I think.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page