SAT 1 OR SAT 2 FIRST

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Admissions: 2002 - 2003 Archive: August 2003 Archive: SAT 1 OR SAT 2 FIRST
By Joju (Joju) on Sunday, August 31, 2003 - 05:02 pm: Edit

WEll im a senior as of now and i havent takin my sat 2's yet and ive scored only 1000 on my june sat test i want to take both which one should i take first also i am taking the act as well. Please help me decide. Ill take the oct 11 sat and get early scores and ill take the sat 2's in nov and send them to my top of the list school and ill get early scores as well just in case i will be applying in november and the early date scores are in by november 14. SHould i do that

By Fofisty (Fofisty) on Sunday, August 31, 2003 - 06:39 pm: Edit

When are you taking the ACT? I *think* you can submit your ACT scores in place of both your SAT 1 and SAT 2 (I might be mistaken? I thought I remembered reading this somewhere) If you think you'll do well on that, maybe you should just concentrate your efforts there?

If I were you I would probably take my SAT IIs in October so I'd have more time to prepare for the SAT I in November.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page