Question for Northstarmom

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Admissions: 2002 - 2003 Archive: August 2003 Archive: Question for Northstarmom
By Crnchycereal (Crnchycereal) on Friday, August 29, 2003 - 12:18 pm: Edit

Hey, I remember that a while ago you mentioned that Harvard EA is typically reserved for the uber-stellar applicants and that most others would have a better chance at RD. I know that you may not have knowledge of this, seeing as how you're an alum of Harvard, but do you believe the same applies for Yale EA?

By Northstarmom (Northstarmom) on Friday, August 29, 2003 - 02:01 pm: Edit

I don't know, but, frankly, would imagine that since Harvard and Yale attract the same kind of applicants, Yale, too, would reserve EA acceptances for only the very cream of the crop.

You may get a more informed reply by either e-mailing Yale and asking or asking on the board that specificialy deals with Yale admissions.

I know that Harvard is very open about how EAs are selected, so I imagine Yale would be, too.

By Trojan1444 (Trojan1444) on Friday, August 29, 2003 - 07:35 pm: Edit

Hey, northstarmom, would it be OK if I emailed you my essay to read? (need your email....)

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page