SCORES

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Admissions: 2002 - 2003 Archive: August 2003 Archive: SCORES
By Rubenizm (Rubenizm) on Wednesday, August 27, 2003 - 09:03 pm: Edit

Alright i have a question about AP scores and SAT's. Do i have to send both separately to very school i'm applying? Cuz that sounds very expensive. I was at the CB website but it was no big help. Can someone explain to me how, when and for how much you send scores both sat and Ap.

By Rubenizm (Rubenizm) on Wednesday, August 27, 2003 - 10:14 pm: Edit

come on someone has to know all this scores crap

By Serene (Serene) on Wednesday, August 27, 2003 - 10:19 pm: Edit

Don't need to send AP. Yes send SAT to every school. And if you're taking SAT in October or some time soon, I think CB will let you send 4 reports for free...

By Rubenizm (Rubenizm) on Thursday, August 28, 2003 - 06:12 am: Edit

oh why not AP?

By Rubenizm (Rubenizm) on Thursday, August 28, 2003 - 11:19 pm: Edit

`

By Rubenizm (Rubenizm) on Friday, August 29, 2003 - 09:36 pm: Edit

`(my way of saying bump which i hate with a passion)

By Crnchycereal (Crnchycereal) on Friday, August 29, 2003 - 11:30 pm: Edit

You don't have to send your AP scores right now because they'll use the official results for course placement and credits and such. Writing down what you got on the application should suffice for the short-term. Keep in mind, though, that should you lie about what you got and your AP report rats you out, you'll probably be in BIIIIG trouble.

By Rubenizm (Rubenizm) on Friday, August 29, 2003 - 11:53 pm: Edit

oh really? So i don't have to waste money on each school i apply to? I just write it in the application and send it after i matriculate? Can someone confirm this?

Thanks a lot cereal

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page