Mock Interview

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Admissions: 2002 - 2003 Archive: August 2003 Archive: Mock Interview
By Albert01 (Albert01) on Monday, August 25, 2003 - 04:57 pm: Edit

I'm quite nervous about interviews so I plan to apply to a school I'm not interested first and do a "mock interview" with them. Can anyone name schools that start interviewing RD student right now? Also, am I allowed to withdraw my application before I submit Part 2 of the application(essays and recs, etc)?

By Morgantruce (Morgantruce) on Monday, August 25, 2003 - 08:31 pm: Edit

Just phone the college that's closest to you and schedule an interview. Most will meet with you. You'll probably make a fool of yourself though: any decent interviewer will soon spot your lack of interest. Then you'll be really freaked out about going to any further interviews!

Why don't you just pick one of the schools you are interested in, prepare for the interview, and give it a shot? That's the way you're supposed to do it.

Most interviewers are NOT trying to put you on the spot. They want you to feel comfortable about their school.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page