HELP ME PLS!!! SAT II QUESTION!!

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Admissions: 2002 - 2003 Archive: August 2003 Archive: HELP ME PLS!!! SAT II QUESTION!!
By Cornell00 (Cornell00) on Sunday, August 24, 2003 - 10:51 am: Edit

okay here on my school bio and chem is only available on the 9th and 10th grade as an AP class , should I take the SAT II bio and chem at the end of my sophomore year???

if so which book is good for sat prep and how long should i prepare for it??

and I have another question , Iím gonna try make a college team on tennis (one of Mexicoís state champ)or soccer(won titles but no state or anything that big)or basketball(state champ and hoping this year to make nationals , and going to Guadalajara this October) could that help???

I know I have some kind of advantage by being 100% Hispanic but would the sport thing help me more??

THANKS!! to anyone that has the answers!!!

By Miakulpa (Miakulpa) on Sunday, August 24, 2003 - 12:38 pm: Edit

At the end of your AP Biology and AP Chemistry classes you can take the SAT II test for both. Why not also take the AP exams for both if they are available to you in your school? I happened to have used the Kaplan SAT II books for Biology and Chemistry but only because they were freely available to me. The same with the Barron's AP Chemistry book and the Cliff's AP Biology book.

Yes, doing sports can help admission in U.S. schools. Have fun with them!

By Cornell00 (Cornell00) on Sunday, August 24, 2003 - 12:41 pm: Edit

thank you!
anyone else??

By Cornell00 (Cornell00) on Thursday, August 28, 2003 - 06:38 pm: Edit

bump
wich book would you guys use for the Sat II bio and chem??

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page