Penn State APP

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Admissions: 2002 - 2003 Archive: August 2003 Archive: Penn State APP
By Fiza (Fiza) on Wednesday, August 20, 2003 - 09:29 pm: Edit

Is it just me or does psu's college application seem a little small? And WHERE is the essay/ what is it??

does anyone know if it is harder to get into Penn State (UP) as an out-of-state student (becuase they affirm it isnt, but that sounds fishy...)

thanks

By Fiza (Fiza) on Thursday, August 21, 2003 - 09:09 pm: Edit

bump

By Ziplocky (Ziplocky) on Saturday, August 23, 2003 - 12:13 am: Edit

There is no personal statement to Penn State.

may state schools in PA make them optional for some reason.

Schreyers has 2

By Cmaher (Cmaher) on Saturday, August 23, 2003 - 02:57 am: Edit

why do you even want to go to Penn state? I've seen you posting about it, I think you could get into better shcools if I recall your stats..

Do you just wanna watch their football games or are you a football player or something?

By Fiza (Fiza) on Saturday, August 23, 2003 - 11:53 pm: Edit

Well, i hav recently lost faith in my abilities? haha. Actually i was considering PSU's IST (CS)program. Graduates from there make an average of 60k a year which isnt a bad sum.

ps ive only attended two football games in my life (at my school- homecoming weekend). Jocks arent exactly my 'ppl' either. Im not popular. I dont drink.

lol

By Ziplocky (Ziplocky) on Sunday, August 24, 2003 - 06:50 am: Edit

Penn State is by no means only a jock school. PSU Schreyers has better stats than half of the Ivies. It's practically impossible to get into.

And it doesn't cost 30k a year, which is nice.

By Xyz155 (Xyz155) on Monday, August 25, 2003 - 12:01 am: Edit

cmaher who the hell are you to make a comment like that about penn state? Penn State is considered one of the best public schools in the country, has a beautiful campus, and has tons to offer at a price much much cheaper than any private school. You are a moron trying to make a stereotype that all 40,000 people at PSU are just jocks that get drunk every night. As "pathetic" as this might sound it is my reach school and I have worked as hard as I could all through school to try and get in there and I do not appreaciate your comment at all.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page