Should I take it or not?

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Admissions: 2002 - 2003 Archive: August 2003 Archive: Should I take it or not?
By Crnchycereal (Crnchycereal) on Wednesday, August 20, 2003 - 06:03 pm: Edit

Hey guys, just posting a really quick question. Here's the situation: one of my recs is coming from my Spanish teacher and I know it's gonna be pretty generous with the accolades cuz she told me more than once that I'm her best student and she likes me. I've taken three SAT II's so far (Writing, Biology, and Math IIC), all of the scores being between 750-800. I'm aiming for Harvard or Yale as my first choice so would it look bad if my Spanish teacher wrote me such an awesome rec but I didn't take the SAT II Spanish test? Just wondering if perhaps these schools want some sort of validation of my language skills...

P.S. If I took it, it'd be in October. At this point, I really don't want to take it because it'd just be another pain in the ass and I could do without the stress. I just wanna know if you guys think it's important or not.

By Cmaher (Cmaher) on Thursday, August 21, 2003 - 06:14 am: Edit

No, don't they only take 3 test scores anyways?

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page