MOCK INTERVIEW SESSION! WEAR YOUR SUNDAY BEST AND ENTER IF Y

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Admissions: 2002 - 2003 Archive: August 2003 Archive: MOCK INTERVIEW SESSION! WEAR YOUR SUNDAY BEST AND ENTER IF Y
By Twinkletoes696 (Twinkletoes696) on Wednesday, August 13, 2003 - 01:23 am: Edit

Yes, this is a mock interview session.

I'll start by asking a question, then someone will answer it... then that person can ask the next question, and someone can respond to that.

Here we go...If tomorrow was your last day on earth, what would you do and why?

By Serene (Serene) on Wednesday, August 13, 2003 - 01:48 am: Edit

ooooh fun questions!!!
I would sign up for life insurance. It's my last way to repay my parents for everything they've done, and perhaps ease the pain. Also hopefully my baby brother's life would be better because of the money my family gets. =)

Edit: Unless that means I get to go to a different planet... =)

If you could meet anyone dead or alive, who would you meet and what would you say to him?

By Thedad (Thedad) on Wednesday, August 13, 2003 - 02:25 am: Edit

Leonardo da Vinci. "Ummm...urrr...."

(I've actually met some well-known people, not of *that* caliber, obviously, couldn't think of something not-stupid to say, and just hung around and listened to other people's questions, occasionally saying sotto voce, "now *that's* a good one.")

Where do you imagine yourself 20 years from now...and how did this college help you become the person that's there?

By Crazycow_4 (Crazycow_4) on Thursday, August 21, 2003 - 04:28 pm: Edit

being selfish. to overcome it, i have invested a good portion of my time into community service and helping others before i help myself.

is there one person who has made a significant impact on your life? how did it change your outlook of others?

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page