Mailing Applications Filled Out On Computer

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Admissions: 2002 - 2003 Archive: August 2003 Archive: Mailing Applications Filled Out On Computer
By Strmadden (Strmadden) on Monday, August 11, 2003 - 02:33 am: Edit

If you fill out and print an application using Adobe Acrobat, do you just sent it in a regular envelope? I know they give you a specific envelope when they sent you a paper application, but what kind of envelope do you use if you print out an application?

By Serene (Serene) on Monday, August 11, 2003 - 02:35 am: Edit

DOESN"T MATTER. as long as you put everything the "specific envelope" might have.

By Plastikcup (Plastikcup) on Monday, August 11, 2003 - 05:02 pm: Edit

Don't you use the click/send type of mail? What's with the snail mail question? You should have the snail mail for your recs and perhaps your teachers can fax them in. I just don't get your question? Where do you live?

By Jason (Jason) on Tuesday, August 12, 2003 - 04:44 am: Edit

The question makes perfect sense. If you print out PDF application forms, what envelope do you send them in?

I assume you use an A4 envelope rather than one of those small ones where you fold the paper up 3 times to fit it in?

By Mcp (Mcp) on Wednesday, August 13, 2003 - 12:47 am: Edit

Some of the Universities scan the forms using some OCR software and as such it would be wise to send the forms in a large envelope without folding them. In fact some Universities advice this eg UIUC.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page