Terpfan101's essay

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Admissions: 2002 - 2003 Archive: August 2003 Archive: Terpfan101's essay
By Terpfan101 (Terpfan101) on Sunday, August 03, 2003 - 04:06 pm: Edit

Hey everybody, I wanted to know if this essay topic would sound too cliched or not. Like WILL IT PROVIDE INFO ABOUT ME IF I MAKE SURE IT DOES? I am concerned about the environment and have several ecs relating to this. Several years ago, our county started to recycle all paper and cardboard. I was happy and our family recycled a lot. However when i would walk home from school and see all of these cardboard boxes thrown away i decided to take action. I wrote a letter to all of the neighbors and went to speak to them offering tips and strategies. I also become close to ppl working at the county's dept. of solid waste and have volunteered there for 3 years already. My actions paid off and now most neighbors recycle much more. I also did the same at my school. Does this make for a good essay provided i write it well. Thanks!

By Heatwave345 (Heatwave345) on Sunday, August 03, 2003 - 04:09 pm: Edit

great topic!!! not cliched at all (IMO)

By Terpfan101 (Terpfan101) on Sunday, August 03, 2003 - 11:19 pm: Edit

thanks heatwave! :)

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page