THE COLLEGE INTERVIEW THREAD

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Admissions: 2002 - 2003 Archive: July 2003 Archive: THE COLLEGE INTERVIEW THREAD
By Testtaker (Testtaker) on Thursday, July 31, 2003 - 12:01 am: Edit

Lets practice! This might sound stupid to some but I think it is a good idea. So everyone think of (and answer if you want) questions that could be asked on your interview.

Example:
If you could be an animal for a day, what animal would you chose?

I would chose to be a parrot. I have always immagined how wonderful and liberating it would feel to have the ability of flight. The parrot is also a beautiful bird with magnificently colored plumage. It is one of the most inteligent creaters and can eaven use words, the humans' most powerful tool.

By Twinkletoes696 (Twinkletoes696) on Thursday, July 31, 2003 - 12:05 am: Edit

I f you could spend the day with anyone, past or present, who would it be and why?

By Serene (Serene) on Thursday, July 31, 2003 - 01:33 am: Edit

"I would be a cat, because a cat gets to sleep a lot. I worked so hard trying to get in your university that I think I deserve a lot of rest, even if it's only for one day." =D

By Apguy (Apguy) on Thursday, July 31, 2003 - 01:42 am: Edit

Assuming the school's mascot is an animal, I would pick their's.

By Hahaha (Hahaha) on Thursday, July 31, 2003 - 02:09 am: Edit

good answer APguy! lol

By Gianscolere (Gianscolere) on Thursday, July 31, 2003 - 02:34 am: Edit

If I could spend a day with anyone past or present, it would have to be Bill Clinton because he's a genius and a former US president. He actually spoke during commencement at the school I'm going to next year. Too bad I wasn't there.

If I could be an animal, I would also choose to be a bird because I want to experience flying.

By Morgantruce (Morgantruce) on Thursday, July 31, 2003 - 07:26 am: Edit

What is the third most significant thing you hope to gain from your college experience?

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page