What Jobs are possible with the major?

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Admissions: 2002 - 2003 Archive: July 2003 Archive: What Jobs are possible with the major?
By Ericng314 (Ericng314) on Friday, July 25, 2003 - 06:06 pm: Edit

IF I major in Economics in my life, what jobs / occupations are available with this major after I finish college? Economics as in the major in NYU Stern

By Mattymatt (Mattymatt) on Friday, July 25, 2003 - 07:13 pm: Edit

hard to say but it's probably one of the broadest majors; thus there are many jobs/occupations open to an economic major..most areas of business... plus its a good major if you are interested in going to law school

By Ariesathena (Ariesathena) on Saturday, July 26, 2003 - 01:39 am: Edit

A few family members were econ majors... have a few friends who did that as well. So, the jobs taken by these individuals for a rough sampling: sales, CFO of a paper company, CEO of manufacturing business, banking. (The middle two are grandfathers who also got advanced degrees... obviously don't expect that immediately. :) )

By Reidmc (Reidmc) on Saturday, July 26, 2003 - 03:02 pm: Edit

An econ degreee is a good start on a variety of business, legal and government (state and federal agencies) positions.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page