??RANK ??

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Admissions: 2002 - 2003 Archive: July 2003 Archive: ??RANK ??
By Special_Foreign (Special_Foreign) on Monday, July 21, 2003 - 05:42 pm: Edit

hey what do you guys believe might be the lowest stats for university of chicago? if a person has 3 more years of high school left and such a person takes 10 or more ap classes and gets straight a's all those three years by how much do you believe they can improve their rank. 1 place, 4, 10, etc.

By Serene (Serene) on Monday, July 21, 2003 - 05:52 pm: Edit

that's silly. every school is different, and the makeup of the student is also different. there's no way we can tell you how much you can improve.

By Special_Foreign (Special_Foreign) on Wednesday, July 23, 2003 - 07:34 pm: Edit

i understand that each school has a different composition but all i'm merely asking is for an average not something exact just a range. to guess this range all you basically need is to have a general idea of the school and student body and that's my fault that i forgot to post it up. i attend a pretty competitive school with good student body. like all schools there is a small percent of bad seeds. the school has won the blue ribbon three or four times. i believe but am not positive that it is ranked in the first couple hundred of best high schools in the us.

By Xiggi (Xiggi) on Thursday, July 24, 2003 - 02:06 am: Edit

Get all As and 5s on the AP and the ranking wont matter :)

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page