Leaving Out College Work on Transfer Application

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Admissions: 2002 - 2003 Archive: July 2003 Archive: Leaving Out College Work on Transfer Application
By Bryanfl27 (Bryanfl27) on Sunday, July 20, 2003 - 12:42 am: Edit

I dont know if anyone can help with me this or not, but I thought I would try...I am currently in my second semester at a certain 4 yr university and have been doing very well to this point. My concern is that I left out a college I attended when I applied for transfer admission to the school I am at now (owed the other school money I will admit it) and only had 6 semester hrs from that college. I was obviously accepted for admission at my current school but I am all anxious that my current college will find out at some point (I still have like 2 yrs to go) that I left this out and deny me graduation. I know it is up to the college but I guess my main question is this- say they find out and for some reason dismiss me from the school. Can they deny me the semester hours I have earned and paid for while at the college?? Sorry if I rambled on but if anyone has any opinion on this I would really appreciate your feedback.
Thanks

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page