What is transfer Credit ???

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Admissions: 2002 - 2003 Archive: July 2003 Archive: What is transfer Credit ???
By R3bell (R3bell) on Thursday, July 17, 2003 - 06:15 pm: Edit

Hello
Well I just got a letter from my university ( the university of Toronto) . It says that ill recive transfer credit for my current studies ( just gave my a- levels). The thing is
1. I have no idea what transfer credit it ?? Maybe I am allowed to miss a class or something. Could someone puhlease clarify .

2. Also some of the courses in which I recive Cedits are required for the first year ( they have a system in which ur first year result is considered if it is good enough you get to the commerce program ) The thing is I have to register for these program from the 5th to the 27th . Ill have to do this early since the commerce programs fill up very fast . my resulkt comes on the 14th . What do i do . Ohh and the people at the college dont reply by e-mail and its too damn expensive to make an international call.

By Serene (Serene) on Thursday, July 17, 2003 - 06:20 pm: Edit

transfer credits are when you take classes at high school/community college/wherever else, and your new college will accept them as if you've taken those classes at the new college.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page