Volunteering for college

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Admissions: December 2003 Archive: July 2003 Archive: Volunteering for college
By Roxychick776 (Roxychick776) on Thursday, July 03, 2003 - 05:11 pm: Edit

i have no community service hours and Im a senior this year! what should i do? i called around and I cant seem to find places to volunteer- what should i do?

By Reeses (Reeses) on Thursday, July 03, 2003 - 05:45 pm: Edit

Try at a local camp, a library, an animal shelter, handing out water at a local race, help out at your church or temple, have a bakesale, call up girl scouts and ask them four advice, search the net, skim through a magazine, etc. There are tons of ways to find volunteer work and tons of people who need help. I find it pretty silly that some of you are seniors and have not done any volunteer work whatsoever. What have you been doing for four years??

By Sac (Sac) on Thursday, July 03, 2003 - 08:18 pm: Edit

look online in the volunteer section of Craig's List or volunteermatch.org. Look in the classified section of your local paper. Find out where your friends have volunteered. Stuff envelopes in a political campaign -- we're headed into primary season.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page