Anyone joining me at the UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA this fall?!?!

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Admissions: 2002 - 2003 Archive: May 2003 Archive: Anyone joining me at the UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA this fall?!?!
By Kayg (Kayg) on Saturday, May 24, 2003 - 06:52 pm: Edit

Will anyone be at UF this fall? Anyone going there from out of state?!?!

By Sosodef (Sosodef) on Saturday, May 24, 2003 - 07:04 pm: Edit

i am applying fo next year......a lot of people go to UF from my school....when you start school you are bound to find someone from STRANAHAN HIGH in fort lauderdale

By Harvardguy (Harvardguy) on Saturday, May 24, 2003 - 11:53 pm: Edit

Forget about UF, Kayq. Harvard is a great school and it's in Cambridge, Massachusetts. It is one of the best Ivy League schools. Trust me, it's a better school than UF. It not only has national reputation but also is internationally known. I suggest that you apply to Harvard and forget about UF. If you are not convinced about excellence of Harvard University you can visit their website at www.harvard.edu. You may think that I am biased, since I am a Harvard student myself. But being a Harvard student, I like to encourage people to apply to Harvard. Trust me, itís an awesome school!

By Kayg (Kayg) on Sunday, May 25, 2003 - 12:50 pm: Edit

I am already enrolled at UF for this fall. I have no idea how harvard was even brought up. I am very excited about going to UF and I think that it is going to be an awesome place to be. I hope that you have fun at Harvard because I know that I will love UF. I was asking if anyone else on this board is going to go there with me!

By Wanksta33 (Wanksta33) on Sunday, May 25, 2003 - 03:32 pm: Edit

Hahahahaha, give it up, Harvardguy...Are you being paid to recruit people or what?

By Harvardguy (Harvardguy) on Sunday, May 25, 2003 - 03:38 pm: Edit

No Mr./Ms. Wanksta33. I have not been paid to encourage people to join Harvard.

By Andymcgav (Andymcgav) on Sunday, May 25, 2003 - 05:17 pm: Edit

Why does Harvard even bother recruiting people? They recruit themselves...also, Harvard is impossible to get into.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page