Quick question about my schedule, Please answer

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Admissions: 2002 - 2003 Archive: May 2003 Archive: Quick question about my schedule, Please answer
By Ndhawk (Ndhawk) on Monday, May 19, 2003 - 09:35 pm: Edit

Let's just get down to the bare essentials of the question do I take AP Statistics 3rd and Study Hall/Regular Government 4th or do I take Law/AP Government 3rd and AP Latin 4th.

I've already taken AP Calculus BC in my junior year so have done enough math, but only have 2 years of foreign language, which is why I think AP Latin is important, I also would have 8 ap classes in high school as opposed to 7 if I did AP government and latin. I am applying to all BS/MD Programs. Which one is better. The class before the slash is first semester, and the class after the slash is second semester.

By Ndhawk (Ndhawk) on Monday, May 19, 2003 - 09:40 pm: Edit

Oh yea, the first combo would make for a much easier and fun senior schedule, although I'm more concerned with getting into college. Academically, the second one will be tougher. I'm more math and science-oriented. Maybe this will show admissions officers I'm well-rounded? This year my tough courses were AP Calc BC, AP Physics C, and AP Chem, pretty one-sided...Also taking AP Bio and AP Lit next year.

By Ndhawk (Ndhawk) on Tuesday, May 20, 2003 - 03:56 pm: Edit

anyone?

By Serene (Serene) on Tuesday, May 20, 2003 - 07:59 pm: Edit

go w/ ap gov't and ap latin. =)

if you've any reason other than fun/easy to go w/ the first schedule, list them.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page