Seventeen Magazine Writer Needs Help with Interview Story

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Admissions: 2002 - 2003 Archive: May 2003 Archive: Seventeen Magazine Writer Needs Help with Interview Story
By Gayleforman (Gayleforman) on Monday, May 12, 2003 - 12:45 pm: Edit

Hi:
I'm writing an article for Seventeen Magazine on college admssions interviews and I'm looking to talk to girls and young women about what went right and wrong at their interview. Specifically:
Did you think you aced an interview only to not get in?
Did you give out too much information about a personal matter?
Were you able or not able to get passionate about something or other?
Were you thrown a curveball?
Please email me at gayleforman@yahoo.com if any of these scenarios sound familiar.
Thx

By Kalitiha (Kalitiha) on Tuesday, May 13, 2003 - 05:56 pm: Edit

I'll help you, but only after I've verified your legitimacy as a Seventeen writer.

Okay, the name Gayle Forman does indeed come up as a Seventeen writer, but why don't you have a Seventeen email address?

By Teddykgbad (Teddykgbad) on Tuesday, May 13, 2003 - 08:36 pm: Edit

How about I give you the finger, and you give me something worthwhile to write about "Gayle".

Who is the ••••••• idiot behind this sorry excuse for an article? All of these questions are subjective; for you to incorporate people's responses into an article will simply mislead your audience to believe that what those select few people experienced is completely true.

Next, I doubt 17 year olds want to read this in your magazine anyways. Ask Justin Timberlake what he thinks about musical interviews instead... if your magazine readers were really concerned about such matters, then they wouldn't be reading about them in Seventeen.

Nobody answer her questions... I know I won't.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page