MIT TRANSFERS????

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Admissions: 2002 - 2003 Archive: May 2003 Archive: MIT TRANSFERS????
By Sim98211 (Sim98211) on Friday, May 09, 2003 - 02:46 pm: Edit

anyone got a clue as to when the MIT transfers decisions r due??????? and how would they be sent?

By Grohl (Grohl) on Sunday, May 11, 2003 - 02:24 am: Edit

I wrote them a letter some time ago (around march), and tehy told me tha they expect to have their decisions made by may 15th.

By Sim98211 (Sim98211) on Friday, May 16, 2003 - 01:57 pm: Edit

Bump
Bump

the date is due, anyone heard anything yet.......this is quite important to me.

By Grohl (Grohl) on Friday, May 16, 2003 - 04:01 pm: Edit

I called them dude...they'll have decisions ready on tuesday. I guess they'll mail them.

By Sim98211 (Sim98211) on Tuesday, May 20, 2003 - 01:20 pm: Edit

hi grohl
i called them today and they said my particular decision was pending, but most others r out. a friend was in fact told he has not made it.
so did u get in?

By Cardinal (Cardinal) on Tuesday, May 20, 2003 - 02:09 pm: Edit

I just called them, and I didn't get in. That's stupid, all they asked for was my name and birthdate. Anybody who knows me a little bit could have gotten the decision.

But who cares about MIT? It's not my type of place anyway. It's way too geeky, and the campus is ugly. I'm going to study biology at STANFORD!

Cardinal baby, all the way!

By Grohl (Grohl) on Wednesday, May 21, 2003 - 10:55 am: Edit

I just found out I got rejeted. F them, i'm tired of this bull. I cannot believe I spent 60 buck applying there. I'll just have to stay in my current college (which sucks, by the way).
Good luck to whoever hasn't heard from the assOffice offuck Admissionsshit

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page