Transfers- Any response from the following universities ...?

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Admissions: 2002 - 2003 Archive: May 2003 Archive: Transfers- Any response from the following universities ...?
By N3aver (N3aver) on Thursday, May 08, 2003 - 12:57 pm: Edit

Transfers- Any response from the following universities USC, Georgetown, or George Washington ?

By Dani2914 (Dani2914) on Thursday, May 08, 2003 - 01:37 pm: Edit

My friend applied for a transfer from Bentley College to the USC business school and still hasn't heard.

By Hopeful05 (Hopeful05) on Thursday, May 08, 2003 - 01:49 pm: Edit

Anyone hear from Boston College?

By Mooooshy (Mooooshy) on Thursday, May 08, 2003 - 03:34 pm: Edit

or Upenn

By Sony (Sony) on Thursday, May 08, 2003 - 04:10 pm: Edit

If anybody transfers into Upenn...please post your stats, what college you transfered from, your major, and what college in Upenn you will be attending.

By Yourlocalmayor (Yourlocalmayor) on Thursday, May 08, 2003 - 04:37 pm: Edit

any from UNC-CH?

By Bigred06 (Bigred06) on Thursday, May 08, 2003 - 09:18 pm: Edit

Anyone hear from Brown, Harvard, or Yale?

By Kow (Kow) on Friday, May 09, 2003 - 01:15 am: Edit

Mr Park claimed to have gotten into USC engineering (electrical) in April. I remember reading the post and replying to it.

By Gogo (Gogo) on Tuesday, May 13, 2003 - 12:01 pm: Edit

USC says they are making decisions all through May. I bet Mr. Park somehow applied as an international student because they have heard already. No one I know has heard yet.

By Smith (Smith) on Tuesday, May 13, 2003 - 05:58 pm: Edit

Hey Local Mayor,

when did you receive your unc packet?

By Gogo (Gogo) on Thursday, May 15, 2003 - 05:59 pm: Edit

About USC, my local community college said they had heard that several of their students had been accepted and a letter would be mailed to the college listing who sometime next week.

By Upenn06 (Upenn06) on Thursday, May 15, 2003 - 10:08 pm: Edit

BROWN '06 baby...need to change my username

By N3aver (N3aver) on Friday, May 16, 2003 - 04:10 pm: Edit

Hey,

Ive heard from George Washington Today,

accepted...

Transfer-

By Naiel (Naiel) on Saturday, May 17, 2003 - 02:22 am: Edit

I just heard from Wharton today -- I got in =)

I'm guessing you want info:
Leaving from Univ. of Texas at Austin - Business Honors
1550 SAT
4.0 at UT
a lot of volunteering within the honors program
I also made sure all my prof. rec letters were perfect.
Oh, I spent a week on the essays, but it all paid off!

By N3aver (N3aver) on Saturday, May 17, 2003 - 03:33 am: Edit

Hello,
(In response to my stats)

Many people go through life not knowing their purpose, as I did for eighteen years. However, being a Christian I believe God has prepared me for this very moment. I have an 3.1 GPA and no boards. Many people were baffled such as myself as to how I was accepted into many schools. When I was sixteen I decided that high school was no longer for me (doesnt apply to most), so I took the CHPE (profiency exam) and recieved my diploma. From there I went to a JC and had a great time, swam varsity and played polo. I traveled to China and mongolia for three months and then to Thailand and the Phillipines. I had my mind set on being an engineer however, after seeing what I saw. I realized that's not what I want to do. Once I came back, I knew International Relations was going to be my major. So I graduated with my AA at seventeen and a half. And by the grace of God I have been accepted into American U, Syracuse, SFSU, Ashland, Hawaii Pacific, CSAC, Bradley and George Washington. One thing I have learned is search for your purpose and grab life by the horns.

-J.

By Chiangkaishrek (Chiangkaishrek) on Saturday, May 17, 2003 - 04:13 am: Edit

N3aver:

Congratz on your acceptance to GWU!

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page