Transfer Question

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Admissions: 2002 - 2003 Archive: May 2003 Archive: Transfer Question
By Bebeblue (Bebeblue) on Monday, May 05, 2003 - 03:35 pm: Edit

I am posting this question in case I do not like the college that I plan to go. I am going to try to like it so don't complain about my mindset please.

Does your disciplinary record in high school play any role in transfer admission as a sophomore? i.e) suspension. Also, I have very high SAT I but do not have very high SAT II (they are all in 600's which aren't stellar, but I was feeling real •••••• that day) should I retake them? I mean how much of a role do they play in transfer admission?

By Yourlocalmayor (Yourlocalmayor) on Monday, May 05, 2003 - 06:50 pm: Edit

UNC's transfer application asks for any known suspensions. Dude, unless you're looking at going to the Ivies, screw the SAT II's. I took the SAT I over again, got a 1370. I didn't care to take my English writing SAT 2 again, which was at a 430 (6 out of 12 on the essay). But guess what? My male white-arse made it into UNC-Chapel Hill via sophomore transfer.

take care.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page