I need help PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! from people who will or attende

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Admissions: 2002 - 2003 Archive: May 2003 Archive: I need help PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! from people who will or attende
By Mehdious (Mehdious) on Thursday, May 01, 2003 - 01:44 pm: Edit

People who knows about berkeley university.
What is the average GPA and SAT scores for students who were accepted?
Do they need SAT2
IS berkeley city nice?
Please answer me.......

By Lindy (Lindy) on Sunday, May 04, 2003 - 03:15 am: Edit

I got into Berkeley. 99% of those who get in are ranked at the top 5% of their class. It's easier than you think to get in. I'm going to be valedictorian and my scores were decent. They need at least 3 SAT II subject test.

By Demiurge (Demiurge) on Sunday, May 04, 2003 - 05:33 pm: Edit

The average GPA is 4.3, and the average SAT 1 scores are around 1300-1400. You need 3 sat 2's: math 1 or 2c, writing, and one more of your choice. Berkeley is supposed to be a nice college town, but it's really small.

99% are NOT in the top 5%, don't just make up stats...

Don't let the gpa scare you, berkeley does 'comprehensive review,' so it looks at other qualities in each applicant. I got in with a 3.6 uc gpa. don't gotta be a complete nerd to get in.

By Lindy (Lindy) on Sunday, May 04, 2003 - 08:12 pm: Edit

Yeah you're right. My stats are wrong. I apologize. Come to think of it, I know this person who got into Berkeley with a 3.0 GPA. I'm not kidding you.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page