ARE LATE AP EXAMS MORE DIFFICULT THAN REGULAR DATE COUNTERPA

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Admissions: 2002 - 2003 Archive: May 2003 Archive: ARE LATE AP EXAMS MORE DIFFICULT THAN REGULAR DATE COUNTERPA
By Avinj86 (Avinj86) on Tuesday, April 29, 2003 - 08:13 pm: Edit

I'm basically forced to take my AP exams during the late date, since I will be at ISEF the week of AP exams. My counselor, who supposedly has years of experience, says on the basis of responses from students, the AP exams given later are "more intense". Is this true? Two of the AP Exams Im taking, are indpendent also (macro/micro econ, using only barrons prep book). I need help pretty quickly since I need to make a decision by tomorrow.

By Adamg (Adamg) on Friday, May 02, 2003 - 12:25 am: Edit

I know for Physics C half of the multiple choice questions are exact duplicates from the first administration. The other half are new but very similar problems. For the free response, they test the same material, but are set up differently. So, no the make up AP exams are not harder. Last year I took the make up AP Biology exam and thought it was pretty easy. I heard my classmates talking about their essays and thought they seemed harder than mine.

By Adamg (Adamg) on Friday, May 02, 2003 - 12:28 am: Edit

What's your ISEF number, because some of my friends are going to be there. I missed my Bio exam last year because of ISEF. Have fun in Ohio!

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page