What SAT 2s are needed for admission into UNC- Chapel Hill?

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Admissions: 2002 - 2003 Archive: May 2003 Archive: What SAT 2s are needed for admission into UNC- Chapel Hill?
By Tater (Tater) on Monday, April 28, 2003 - 08:14 pm: Edit

I was planning on applying to UNC chapel Hill next year and i was wondering what SAT 2s do I need to take for admission.

By Curiousone (Curiousone) on Monday, April 28, 2003 - 08:19 pm: Edit

You have to take Math 2c for placement. Other than that, whatever you want according to the website.
www.admissions.unc.edu/faq/studying.html#math

By Yourlocalmayor (Yourlocalmayor) on Sunday, May 04, 2003 - 11:33 am: Edit

you don't have to take it until after you've been accepted. How do I know this? I have 2 cousins going there right now, 2 friends who just got in as freshmen, and I just got in as a sophomore transfer.

By Specialbob (Specialbob) on Sunday, May 18, 2003 - 07:37 pm: Edit

Yeah, it's not necessary until you're accepted, then they tell you to take the math test for placement. I wouldn't worry too much about it anyway unless you do want to place out of the basic math course; only one other math course past the basic math is required for most majors unless you're doing some sort of math-related major. In any case it'd be good to get it out of the way at some point I guess but for now don't worry about it.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page