I was so impressed with Virginia Tech's campus...

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Search and Selection: August 2004 Archive: I was so impressed with Virginia Tech's campus...
By Sweetg (Sweetg) on Sunday, August 22, 2004 - 12:47 pm: Edit

For a larger state school, though not as large as PSU or UMD, VT's campus was gorgeous. Of course this is my opinion, but the campus was not sprawling, its very organized and planned well. All the buildings are in grey "Hokie Stone" around a sweet quad.

Not to mention it has awesome Architecture, Engineering, Business and Sciences. For anyone looking for a great school, collegiate campus and a fun little college town look to VT. It doesn't even cost that much.

I was needless to say impressed with my visit.

By Thinkingoutloud (Thinkingoutloud) on Sunday, August 22, 2004 - 08:29 pm: Edit

Virginia Tech began as a predominantly military school. Many of its buildings are of massive gray stone, giving the school a strong solid appearance. Its focus changed in the 1960s and 1970s from a military school to a State school. Tech is surrounded by beautiful mountains and located in a relatively crime free town. Some of the proudest graduates you will ever meet went to Virginia Tech.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page