Why has PR changed its college search tool?

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Search and Selection: August 2004 Archive: Why has PR changed its college search tool?
By Genova (Genova) on Friday, August 20, 2004 - 12:11 pm: Edit

I apologise if this has been asked before; I'm pretty certain that this was quite a recent change of theirs, though.

Anyone else agree that it's a little inconvenient now to have to click on the "Look up a school" link, click on a letter, and then scroll down through a long list of colleges until you find the one you want? Seems to me like a waste of time, when before you could just type in the name of the school. Granted, I could perhaps see this /in addition/ to the type-in search, but...at any rate, anyone have a clue as to why they did this?

By Calliandra (Calliandra) on Friday, August 20, 2004 - 12:15 pm: Edit

If you go to the list of your schools, you can search for another school by its name.

By Liek0806 (Liek0806) on Friday, August 20, 2004 - 03:19 pm: Edit

i think it is very inconvenient, i remember once i filled out their survey how they can improve their site and i checked whatever maybe this was the result of that, that would suck

By Flopsy (Flopsy) on Friday, August 20, 2004 - 04:24 pm: Edit

The site crashed less than a week ago due to people hammerng their Search function.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page