Eeek, upcoming interviews...

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Search and Selection: August 2004 Archive: Eeek, upcoming interviews...
By Saturdayoracle (Saturdayoracle) on Tuesday, August 10, 2004 - 04:20 pm: Edit

Sooo, I'll be interviewing at Haverford, Swarthmore, and JHU in a week, but because of travel arrangements, I doubt I'll get the chance to actually see any of the schools and go on the tours and info sessions before the interview. My mother assures me that I will; I highly doubt it. Should I push to rearrange the trip even though it's last minute and rather difficult? Or is it acceptable to interview first? I do intend on applying to all of these schools, so I won't be wasting the interviewer's time, but I feel like I should be at least seeing the schools first. I have done my homework on the schools, but... Meh. And if anyone has any gems of wisdom about either of these three, I'd love to hear them. ;)

By Alexandre (Alexandre) on Tuesday, August 10, 2004 - 04:37 pm: Edit

Saturdayoracle, go to the Parents forum and look for the post titled:

"Quick interview attire question..."

There are about 10 or so posts giving advice as what to wear and how to behave etc... It is a good place to start.

Let us know if you have more questions.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page