College campus pictures

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Search and Selection: August 2004 Archive: College campus pictures
By Playtothebeat (Playtothebeat) on Thursday, August 05, 2004 - 04:38 am: Edit

just wanted to remind you guys to keep posting pictures to http://www.collegecircles.com/

so far there's 175 pictures, and they've been viwed nearly 4000 times since less than two weeks ago, when the site opened up.

keep them coming!

By Playtothebeat (Playtothebeat) on Thursday, August 12, 2004 - 11:35 pm: Edit

:)

By Vulcano (Vulcano) on Friday, August 13, 2004 - 12:49 am: Edit

I think you should add some pictures yourself (Even if they are directly from the colleges' site) of universities that don't have any pictures - most of them to be frank. California schools and popular schools have alot of pictures, but those can be found anywhere, you want to get the pictures that people can't find or wont bother to look for.

By Kriskrass (Kriskrass) on Friday, August 13, 2004 - 01:14 am: Edit

I dont get the point of that site if I wanted pictures of campuses id just go to whatever.edu, The site from what ive seen offers little if any new material.

By Playtothebeat (Playtothebeat) on Friday, August 13, 2004 - 09:58 pm: Edit

kriskrass, when i was doing my college research i couldn't find any pictures of the colleges i was looking at, except for some very basic stuff.

hopefully you can see the use of it. if not, i can't do much about that i guess.

By Vulcano (Vulcano) on Friday, August 13, 2004 - 10:27 pm: Edit

Maybe you could follow my advice and invest some time on your own website. Only like 10 schools have pictures, YOU have to get picturs from other colleges if YOU want YOUR site to flourish. But I'm sorry to say that right now, your site sucks.

By Playtothebeat (Playtothebeat) on Friday, August 13, 2004 - 11:33 pm: Edit

i realize there isn't much contest on there

however, i dont think i can put pictures from school's websites as i dont have copyrights to them.

By Sammywu (Sammywu) on Saturday, August 14, 2004 - 02:19 am: Edit

I think this site is awesome

because pics from schools' websites can be deceiving--- either shot by professional photographer or is photoshopped.

p.s. I will put some pics of USC's "surroundng area."

By Flopsy (Flopsy) on Saturday, August 14, 2004 - 02:38 am: Edit

"p.s. I will put some pics of USC's "surroundng area." "

Are you referring to the "surrounding area" , or THE SURROUNDING AREA !?

By Sammywu (Sammywu) on Saturday, August 14, 2004 - 11:52 am: Edit

I am refering to "SuRrOuNdInG aReA"

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page