Undergraduate/Graduate Business - U. of Denver vs. Colorado

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Search and Selection: June 2004 Archive: Undergraduate/Graduate Business - U. of Denver vs. Colorado
By Chriswh (Chriswh) on Wednesday, June 23, 2004 - 05:28 am: Edit

The U.S. News rankings hold Colorado University-Boulder's business program highly (in the 30's, I believe). However, being from Colorado, word of mouth seems to be that the University of Denver is the place to go in the state if you plan to do law, political science or business.

I'm confused. Is the U.S. News rankings just bull or are people just misinformed? What would you say with these two schools pitted against each other?

By Chriswh (Chriswh) on Thursday, June 24, 2004 - 01:31 pm: Edit

Bump.

By Carolyn (Carolyn) on Thursday, June 24, 2004 - 08:16 pm: Edit

I'd say both are great schools. But, if you want a smaller school, more personalized attention, and the opportunity to do internships in Denver, go with U of Denver. On the other hand, Boulder is a good school as well - just much, much bigger and with a different feel. Really, visit both and see which one you prefer and don't worry too much about the rankings --- they're both on par with each other in terms of overall academics.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page