International Politics

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Search and Selection: June 2004 Archive: International Politics
By Sixsixty (Sixsixty) on Tuesday, June 22, 2004 - 11:31 am: Edit

Can someone tell me which of the top universities and colleges offer the above mentioned course(international politics)?

right now i'm only aware of georgetown and tulane being two of the more respectable universities that offer international politics as an undergraduate degree.

By Dadofsam (Dadofsam) on Tuesday, June 22, 2004 - 08:35 pm: Edit

Tufts and Claremont-McKenna also are excellent for that subject.

By Sixsixty (Sixsixty) on Wednesday, June 23, 2004 - 08:42 am: Edit

yeah i know those schools are good for international relations and the like but i can't seem to find an undergraduate international politics degree at those schools.

i have my heart set on international politics.. so could someone tell me which other school offers this subject or a similar subject with syllabus akin to international politics at georgetown.

i am aware that i probably could take political science+international relations, but i feel that it would be much better if my degree was in international politics as its more focused on my interest area.

By Cornellhopeful (Cornellhopeful) on Wednesday, June 23, 2004 - 09:59 am: Edit

well, University of Pennsylvania has an International Relations major, but I don't know of any other schools that have int'l politics.

By Backhandgrip (Backhandgrip) on Wednesday, June 23, 2004 - 01:01 pm: Edit

American University

By Sixsixty (Sixsixty) on Thursday, June 24, 2004 - 12:51 pm: Edit

alright good job you guys. thanks for the help.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page