*The truth about Hamilton (former student)*

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Search and Selection: June 2004 Archive: *The truth about Hamilton (former student)*
By B18c1cx (B18c1cx) on Sunday, June 20, 2004 - 11:58 pm: Edit

First, I'd like to say how glad I am to leave Hamilton. The new president, Joan Stewart, is an inane leader who plans to completely ban alchohol on campus, wouldn't that be fun? Also, half of the campus (Kirkland) was designed to be in a desert in New Mexico, so the architecture mixes horribly with the depressing scenery in Clinton. Also, too bad if you like going places because freshman aren't allowed to have cars.
With regards to job placement, getting a good GPA at Hamilton will still make for a hard job search. Everyone in upstate New York knows that a better school (Colgate) is right down the road. Hamilton football games are a debacle. Cheering for a team that has only won a single game in four years might be fun, if the teams nickname wasn't the conts (short for the schools mascot, the continental). If you're thinking about going to Hamilton, go ahead, be a cont!

-written by a former student (friend of mine)

By B18c1cx (B18c1cx) on Monday, June 21, 2004 - 12:00 am: Edit

btw, the girls are also a complete debacle.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page