An unheard of school

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Search and Selection: June 2004 Archive: An unheard of school
By Enarang (Enarang) on Friday, June 04, 2004 - 05:12 pm: Edit

A friend of mine who usually uses this username talks about Babson College. I don't know what to say because I've never heard of it. Can someone fill me in on some details about the school? Thanks (Now I could say something instead of changing the topic or thinking of something else because I have no clue what my friend is talking about)

By Snuffles (Snuffles) on Friday, June 04, 2004 - 05:53 pm: Edit

lol! What a pathetic ruse.

By Tufts08 (Tufts08) on Friday, June 04, 2004 - 06:15 pm: Edit

Another inappropriate comment like that and you will have to post your bon mots elsewhere.

By Enarang (Enarang) on Friday, June 04, 2004 - 06:39 pm: Edit

I'm not the normal user of this screename. I thought just some really brief info about the school would be nice so I could find out what my friend kept talking about. Its my first time on this site Moderator edited

By Baltodad (Baltodad) on Friday, June 04, 2004 - 07:10 pm: Edit

I don't get it.... If your "friend" keeps talking about it, presumably you already have plenty of info about the school.

By Carolyn (Carolyn) on Friday, June 04, 2004 - 07:14 pm: Edit

You might try doing a search on your "friend's" name here on CC - your "friend" has received numerous replies to this question in the past few weeks.

By Skyhawk (Skyhawk) on Friday, June 04, 2004 - 07:16 pm: Edit

Carolyn is right. This user name has already received many responses to this same question. A search is recommended if you want to see the answers. Otherwise, I suspect that you are in danger of becoming a troll for Babson, which is definitely not welcome here at CC. Due to this, I am closing this thread before it gets ugly.
Moderator Skyhawk

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page