CUNY HONORS, BINGHAMTON, COLGATE

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Search and Selection: April 2004 Archive: CUNY HONORS, BINGHAMTON, COLGATE
By Queenskillers (Queenskillers) on Wednesday, April 28, 2004 - 10:53 pm: Edit

i got into all three....i want to go to cuny honors college at queens college (free tuition, free books, free apple ibook laptop, 7500 dollar stipend, internships, research opportunities, small class sizes, peer mentoring and tutoring and more---the avg sat to get in was 1351 and gpa was around a 93) the most because i plan to go into dentistry one day so no undergrad debt would be a huge relief....before u go criticizing the cuny system here is the site check it out http://portal.cuny.edu/portal/site/cuny/index.jsp?epicontent=GENERIC&epiproxymethod=get&viewID=epiproxybanner&beanID=929751129&epiproxyrealurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww1.cuny.edu%2Fportal_ur%2Fhonorscollege%2Fadmissions%2Fin-the-press.html
let me know what i should go....thanks alot

By Majinjou1 (Majinjou1) on Thursday, April 29, 2004 - 05:42 pm: Edit

Take a ride on the wild side with Colgate. Hum, that was a joke, but I do hear it can be a bit preppy and lots of drinking at Colgate. Ah, what the hell, it's one of the top LAC and drinking happens at every college. I'm not really sure if CUNY Honors will provide you with top of the line staff or close relationships with professor as Colgate will. CUNY Honors tries to buy most of their students which they're successful at with the whole money stipend and free laptop. Lots of colleges can help you buy a laptop, but if you want the $7500, by all means go ahead, but I would advise to choose and invest wiser in Colgate.

By Caliel130 (Caliel130) on Thursday, April 29, 2004 - 05:59 pm: Edit

Yeah, I agree w/ Majinjou1...come to Colgate w/ me!

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page