UMich vs George Washingtom

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Search and Selection: April 2004 Archive: UMich vs George Washingtom
By Kings (Kings) on Tuesday, April 27, 2004 - 10:53 pm: Edit

I know I have to make a decision within 48 hours but I am stuck between these two schools. I'm interestesd in business and also in journalism and can't decide which school might better serve me. The size of the University of Michigan concerns me but I know it's a great school. Any thoughts? I could really use some input. Thanks!

By Topcat0214 (Topcat0214) on Tuesday, April 27, 2004 - 11:45 pm: Edit

Michigan doesn't have a journalism program - and you have to be accepted into the B-school - which is a great B-school, but by no means guaranteed. I don't know anything about GW's programs in these two areas. My impression is that Michigan kids almost universally love the school, whereas at GW, there are a lot of dissatisfied kids. Check out studentsreview.com and you'll see what I mean. At Michigan, 80% say they would go there again. At GW, only 44% would go there again. That's a big difference.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page