George Washington vs Virginia Tech

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Search and Selection: April 2004 Archive: George Washington vs Virginia Tech
By Aagoyle1 (Aagoyle1) on Friday, April 23, 2004 - 10:08 am: Edit

I have got into GW and Virginia tech ,but i am confused as to which one i should choose.Which one is better for mechanical engineering. I also have a $15000 scholarship from GW.Which one of the 2 r better overall?????

By Rlplaya31 (Rlplaya31) on Friday, April 23, 2004 - 06:43 pm: Edit

I would go to GW. I believe that it is much better academically.

By Aagoyle1 (Aagoyle1) on Saturday, April 24, 2004 - 04:26 pm: Edit

I guess V tech wont offer me a scholarship since it is a state univ and i will be on a F1 visa

By Crazyandy (Crazyandy) on Saturday, April 24, 2004 - 08:52 pm: Edit

Aagoyle ...

Go with VA Tech. Sure, they're in the middle of nowhere =) but their engineering program is top-notch. Not to mention, plenty to do as far as clubs and sports go. Of course you cant go wrong in DC for GW, but if you're looking for academic quality STRICTLY for engineering, Gotta choose VT!

By Capgurl727 (Capgurl727) on Sunday, April 25, 2004 - 02:39 pm: Edit

Go with VT!! It has a great engineering program and the atmosphere is great!! I'm from flatland OH and I absolutely love the VA mountains! Can't wait to be there in the fall =D

By Cooldude (Cooldude) on Sunday, April 25, 2004 - 02:43 pm: Edit

u can get a VT Scholarship 2nd year onwards ie once u have established a record in their Engineering School

By Fiza (Fiza) on Sunday, April 25, 2004 - 04:42 pm: Edit

tech.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page