Urgently need advice on City University of New York - Baruch

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Search and Selection: April 2004 Archive: Urgently need advice on City University of New York - Baruch
By Shannie (Shannie) on Wednesday, April 21, 2004 - 03:06 am: Edit

Hi all, I am new to this forum. Just registered because I found the info to be so useful. Need your good advice now.

I am seriously thinking of taking up the Masters of Science (Finance) degree from the City University of New York (Baruch College- Zicklin School of Business). I know they are accredited but was hoping to find out more about this program and school (i.e ranking, is it a good shool, how good is the curriculum etc).

Please help. Thanks

By Ccuser (Ccuser) on Wednesday, April 21, 2004 - 10:42 am: Edit

Zicklin is not the most pretigous school, but it certainly is a better business school. Their undergrad is poor, but grad school is quite good, and at a good price. It's definitly not a school you should just brush off.

By Shannie (Shannie) on Wednesday, April 21, 2004 - 10:27 pm: Edit

Thks Ccuser! I agree it's not NYU or the likes but have heard some good stuff about it and wanted to know the general concensus. Anyone else got any comments on this school? Do you or anyone know what the grad school ranks? Thks again.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page