Wharton School of Business

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Search and Selection: April 2004 Archive: Wharton School of Business
By Savedbythebell7 (Savedbythebell7) on Saturday, April 17, 2004 - 06:04 am: Edit

I asked this question in another thread and was never given an answer, but everyone says Wharton is an awesome business school. I'm trying to figure out what makes it so awesome, besides the prestige of the professors and the school. Also the main reason it's awesome is because you can get a GREAT job as a Wharton grad (In my opinion). But when it comes down to it, what are they teaching at Wharton that is so much better than at every other business school in America? Anyone care to inform me what they're putting in the water at Wharton to make it such a magical place...

By Gunit (Gunit) on Saturday, April 17, 2004 - 02:18 pm: Edit

Trump went there, nuff said...

By Jje (Jje) on Saturday, April 17, 2004 - 02:44 pm: Edit

i hear they pump oxygen into the classrooms and the classroom automatically adjust to the teachers likings when they enter the code into the wall

By Masterchris (Masterchris) on Saturday, April 17, 2004 - 04:34 pm: Edit

I dont know. What makes any of the top biz schools so good (Harvard, Stanford, Wharton...). Maybe a combination of prestige, resources, and high quality students.

By Savedbythebell7 (Savedbythebell7) on Saturday, April 17, 2004 - 06:51 pm: Edit

So basically what it comes down to is, you're paying the big price tag for connections? Wouldn't you be better off paying someone 160k to get you a job?

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page