Berkeley, UChicago or Colgate

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Search and Selection: April 2004 Archive: Berkeley, UChicago or Colgate
By Citronade (Citronade) on Tuesday, April 06, 2004 - 11:04 pm: Edit

I am having trouble deciding between these three schools. I don't know that much about them since they weren't really on the top of my list until I got a bunch of rejection letters so was hoping you all could supply some info. I have visited Colgate already and will visit Berkeley and UChicago later this month, but would like to hear your thoughts on these schools before I visit them, so I have a better idea of what to ask when I visit. The reason I am still considering Colgate is because I am an Alumni Memorial Scholar and my dad went there. Both Colgate and Berkeley came to the same EFC and I assume UChicago will do the same when they get around to mailing the financial info out. I am planning on majoring in Physics but this is subject to change. Thanks for any info.

By Dylan (Dylan) on Wednesday, April 07, 2004 - 02:07 am: Edit

Regarding undergraduate physics, my guess is that you'd be best served by Chicago. Both are renowned for physics, but Berkeley's fame is more of a graduate level thing methinks...

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page