Have To Choose Between UPENN, Georgetown and Dartmouth Under

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Search and Selection: April 2004 Archive: Have To Choose Between UPENN, Georgetown and Dartmouth Under
By Dart1upenn2gt3 (Dart1upenn2gt3) on Saturday, April 03, 2004 - 03:50 pm: Edit

I have got into UPENN, georgetown and Dartmouth and am now trying to choose between the three to do politics at undergrad. with the aim of law in the future, i need advice in deciding between the three

By Palmbeach12 (Palmbeach12) on Saturday, April 03, 2004 - 04:15 pm: Edit

wow, you have some really good schools there. G'town would be my personal favorite because there is a lot of access to what would be the "perfect" internship and a possible ticket into politics.

THough, you might find Penn and Dartmouth to be very attractive-- people change their majors all of the time. Do you have another major you may be interested in?

By Benedwodo (Benedwodo) on Saturday, April 03, 2004 - 04:28 pm: Edit

Dartmouth, because everyone loves it.

For what you want to major in, I think all three have a great reputation. You now have to consider what kind of campus you want, size of school, etc...

By Dart1upenn2gt3 (Dart1upenn2gt3) on Monday, April 05, 2004 - 01:43 am: Edit

Well,see, the question is, which one is ideal for politics and law, like which one is most highly rated, and which one has the ideal environment, also which one is most generous on student loans. I have been given a variety of opinions in support of all three colleges and am just as confused as i was before.Also, I have been put on the waitlist of columbia, and was wondering is it still worth pursuing getting into Columbia off the waitlist, or should I just not bother.

By Iluvtoshop (Iluvtoshop) on Monday, April 05, 2004 - 08:59 am: Edit

I would recommend Georgetown, because it is in Washington DC so it is an awesome place to get internships pertaining to law.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page