Which school for engineering?

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Search and Selection: March 2004 Archive: Which school for engineering?
By Ktoid (Ktoid) on Tuesday, March 30, 2004 - 11:39 pm: Edit

I am having no luck with deciding which school to go to. I really like them all! But I am in debate over going to UC-Davis for Mechanical Engineering, Santa Barbara for Chemical Engineering, Cal Poly for Aerospace Engineering and Colorado at Boulder for Aerospace engineering as well. All of the schools are very beautiful, and seem to have strong acadmics. Any recomendations from any of you guys?

By Anxious_Mom (Anxious_Mom) on Wednesday, March 31, 2004 - 12:55 am: Edit

Have you checked out the mechanical engineering website at UCD? Click on undergraduates, and then student activities. You'll see the numerous projects that UCD MAE students participate in, and how well they have done over the years.

(I'm not familiar with the opportunities available to, and the accomplishments of undergrads, at the other schools you are looking at, but we just returned from Admitted Engineering Open House at UCLA, and the opportunities (and results) of the student projects at UCLA seem weak by comparison)

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page