Syracuse vs. muhlenberg

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Search and Selection: March 2004 Archive: Syracuse vs. muhlenberg
By Ellenw (Ellenw) on Thursday, March 25, 2004 - 06:09 pm: Edit

Any comments. Can't decide??????????

By Carolyn (Carolyn) on Friday, March 26, 2004 - 02:11 pm: Edit

For what major?

By Kathiep (Kathiep) on Friday, March 26, 2004 - 02:42 pm: Edit

Winters are very long in Syracuse. We lived in upstate NY for 4 long winters and I swear spring started in mid-June, lasted about a week, then it was summer for two months, fall for one month and then winter!

By B18c1cx (B18c1cx) on Saturday, March 27, 2004 - 09:23 pm: Edit

Syracuse = for big sports fans who want a larger school...

Muhlenberg = for sporty ppl/stoners who want a small, nice school.

They are about the same academically... so you won't loose out for your future with either.

By Kathiep (Kathiep) on Saturday, March 27, 2004 - 10:05 pm: Edit

Muhlenberg is a nearby college. It does not have a stoner reputation. Lehigh, which is about 15 minutes from Muhlenberg, now that's a known party school. The 'Berg has more of an Abercrombie and Fitch reputation.

By B18c1cx (B18c1cx) on Sunday, March 28, 2004 - 05:01 am: Edit

Abercrombie is so stupid... it's fake preppy...

Muhlenberg has a TON of stoners...I don't care what you say or who you know.. I have spent too many weekends there, with TONS of marijuana at every party I was at. They don't really have a lot of kids who are pseudo-hippie... but many of those "Abercrombie"(which sucks by the way - I worked there for 2 yrs) kids are stoners... believe me.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page