Communication @ USC, UCLA and CSU Fullerton

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Search and Selection: March 2004 Archive: Communication @ USC, UCLA and CSU Fullerton
By Coffeeshopgirl (Coffeeshopgirl) on Thursday, March 18, 2004 - 03:22 am: Edit

Can anybody give me more thorough information about the Communication programs/majors at USC, UCLA and CSU Fullerton? I applied to all three (under the communication programs) as a TRANSFER applicant. Usc is my first choice.

I was impressed by the Annenberg school at USC, after visiting and doing a bit of research. I understand that USC's Annenberg School focuses more on production and activity, while the Comm program at UCLA is more general and based on communication THEORY rather than production itself.

I've also heard that CSU Fullerton has a renowned and excellent comm program, but I don't know much about the program there.

Can anybody help me define the comm programs at these institutions? ANY help/input would be greatly appreciated.

By Uschicka (Uschicka) on Thursday, March 18, 2004 - 06:16 pm: Edit

I don't know anything about UCLA or Fullerton's comm programs, but I do know that USC's is really good. It recently received another huge endowment, and has a big presence on campus as well.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page